Wood Burning Masonry Heaters are:
- environmentally friendly
- cost effective
- safer than metal heaters,
- easy to use (you only burn them once or twice a day).
- comfortable radiant heat;
- high indoor air quality;
- design flexibility to suit your home;
- thermal mass for temperature stability in winter or summer.
Masonry heaters are very well known in much of the northern hemisphere. We were so impressed with how well ours worked that we decided to make them more easily available to people in Australia. We import the Tempcast masonry heater from Canada. This comes as a self-assembly core around which you build your own choice of facing.
If you are not familiar with the principle follow this link to see how they work.
Use the page headers at the top to explore this new (to Australia) and superior form of wood heating.
If you would like to discuss installing a masonry heater or to look at a masonry heater in operation please contact us. You can download a Tempcast Planning Guide to assist you in your design thinking.