Wood Burning Masonry Heaters are:
- environmentally friendly
- cost effective
- safer than metal heaters,
- easy to use (you only burn them once or twice a day).
- comfortable radiant heat;
- high indoor air quality;
- high levels of design flexibility to suit your home;
- thermal mass for temperature stability winter or summer.
Masonry heaters are very common in the northern hemisphere. We were so impressed with how well ours worked that we decided to make them more easily available to people in Australia. We import the Tempcast masonry heater from Canada. This comes as a self-assembly core around which you build your own choice of facing.
If you would like to discuss installing a masonry heater or to look at a masonry heater in operation please contact us.